ADP Payroll Portal Employee Login :- Before now, most ADP employees will agree with me about the massive waste of time while waiting to see human resource person in ADP Office. With this development, the management decided to create ADP Payroll Portal Employee Login. With this portal, employees can now access their ADP Payroll online and make various changes. They don’t need to sit endlessly waiting for human resource person in ADP Offices.
Features of ADP Payroll Portal
Using this online portal, employees can be able to view payments, set up their direct deposit, and update contact information. They can as well manage a retirement account and change benefit information online. The use of this ADP Payroll Portal Employee Login page is endless.
From the comfort of employees home, they can now manage and handle most of the issues that would have made them visit ADP office.
All employees can effect changes in their life on their ADP account. Life changes like marriage, child birth that will require coverage, moving, and lots more.
Another good part of this online portal is that users of the portal (employees) can be able to use the online calculator as well as manage various accounts online.
You can choose to access the account online using you PC or through your mobile device.
How to Login ADP Payroll Portal | ADP Payroll Portal Employee Login
To login to your online account, the following steps below will guide you:
- Launch your mobile browser and visit adp.com or click here to do so.
- This will take you to a login page; you will need to click on the “Employee login” button to take you to another page with several options.
- On this new page, look out for the “user Login” button. Click on it to redirect to the authentication page. From here, you can now enter your username and Password. Click on login to continue to your account. On this private account area, employees can be able to make all necessary modifications to their account with ease.
You will not be able to login to your ADP Payroll Portal if your password or login details are wrong. For those that forgot their ADP Payroll Portal Employee password, visit the login page online and click on the “Forgot Password” bottom. You will then be redirected to a page where you can carry out the 5 step password resetting page.
Key in your User ID. You will be taken to the page for 2 step through 5 as follow,
Select Reset Method
Verify your information
Confirm – you will now need to confirm your password to continue.
ADP Payroll Portal Employee Mobile Login
For easy access to your ADP account, I will advise you download APD app on your device. It gives you a better experience to on ADP Portal. ADP app is a better way to manage your username and password to avoid it being compromised.
ADP Mobile Application Download
This ADP app is available for the various Mobile OS around. You can
Download ADP App for Android
TO Download ADP App for iPhone
Download ADP App for Windows.
With the completion of the download process, it will be followed by installation which might last few second. Once you are done with the installation, you can then go on to key in your username and password for ADP Employee Portal Login.
How to Enroll for ADP Employee Portal
If you are yet to sign up to ADP, the following guide will help you on how to enroll ADP Employee Portal. To get that done,
- Visit adp.com
- With the page opened, look out for the “Contact Us’ button and click on it. This will take you to the contact us page. From the page, you will be able to see several options on how to contact ADP for more information.
- Fill out the ‘Schedule a Sale Consultation’ where you will need to provide information like
Zip Code for service
Approximate number of employees
Are you a current client (click the appropriate bubble)
Service area you are interested in (use the drop down box to answer)
In case you are having any comment,
You would then click the “contact sales” button and your form will be presented to a representative for review
With this, they can now contact you as soon as they receive your report.
You can choose to contact ADP support through ADP Telephone – 800.225.5237 or by using their online live chat.