COMCAST ACTIVATION On Comcast.net
You have purchased your Comcast device but don’t know how to go about the activation. Maybe the manual guide doesn’t make any sense and you don’t want to go asking neighbors. Well, we’re here to help. Follow the simple steps below and begin to enjoy your Comcast as you wish.
AS YOU MAY KNOW…
Comcast is a global Telecom and Broadcasting Services Company, based in the United States, founded in 1963. Comcast currently holds large shares in major broadcasting networks, such as NBC Universal and film houses such as Universal Studios. The company currently boasts revenue upwards of 70 billion dollars and employs more than 153,000 people.
Procedure For Comcast Activation Using Comcast.net
Comcast activation can be done but to start, you will need to purchase a Comcast device. You can activate it using the steps below. Make sure you have all relevant information, such as Account Number, nearby so you can easily access it when required.
- Open your web browser in a new tab, and in the Search bar, type in the following address: https://digitalnow.comcast.com/ or Comcast.net
- You will be redirected to a new page, once it has loaded, click on the button ‘Continue’ to start your activation.
- A new page will open up where you will have to authenticate your account. You will need to enter your Account Number, which can be found on the Activation Card. Secondly, enter your Phone Number that corresponds with the phone number you used to verify your purchase. Click ‘Continue’ to move on.
- If you already have an account registered for yourself, simply log in to your account by clicking the ‘Sign in here’ On the next page, enter your Username/E-mail Address/Mobile Number, and Password.
- Once you have done this, simply follow the instructions provided on the screen to connect with your device and finally activate your Comcast Account.