How to Download YouTube videos | Download Free Videos On Youtube
YouTube does not allow users of the site to download video content from the site. This is proven as there is no download link built on the site. However, there are ways to about it. This article will give you a break down on How to Download YouTube videos for free.
To download YouTube videos, you can either use safefrom.net or download manager depending on your choice.
You can see our article on how to Sign on YouTube at www.youtube.com.
You can go to download your choice of video from YouTube web portal using the steps below. This article will give you the simple steps to on how to download YouTube videos.
How To download YouTube videos using safefrom.net,
- Open your browser and visit youtube.com.
- Select your choice of video or use the search button to search for a particular video.
- When the video click starts showing, click on the pulse button.
- Look at the URL of the said video on your address bar, it will be showing URL in this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvS76eu-ntQ.
- Now go to remove part of the URL until you get to YouTube. Add SS in before the URL. It will look in this format com/watch?v=mvS76eu-ntQ. Then click on you enter button. This is applicable to both mobile and desktop users.
- It will redirect you to safefrom.net official webpage. From there, you can download your choice of video by selecting the video quality of your choice. This will automatically download for you that video you so love and you can now have it online to view without internet support.
Note that you can download YouTube files of different file format like; MP4 720p, MP4 720p, MP4 360p, MP4 1080p, MP4 480p, WebM 360p, FLV 240p, 3GP 240p, 3GP 144p and Audio MP4. Click on any of this file format to start download.
You can still achieve this by copying the said video URL and pasting it on the space provided on the home page of safefrom.net. You can as well select the video quality of choice before downloading the said file.
How to Download YouTube videos using Download Manager DM
You can Download Free Videos On YouTube using Download Manager Software.
All you have to do is downloading and install the download manager in your device. Integrate it into your browser and then restart your device.
With that done, visit your YouTube page and click on the said video of choice. Once it starts playing online, click on the pulse button and Download manager will automatically pop up a download link for you to start downloading with. You can pulse and start-up download at later times.
This software brings a lot of speed when downloading. Ensure you are using the original version and a good internet connection to avoid interruption of download.
With these two methods, you can now Download Free Videos On YouTube with ease.
How to Get Download links on www.youtube.com
YouTube is built in such a way that users are made to watch videos of the site only on the site. It does not allow videos from the site to be downloaded elsewhere for offline view.
However, there are other third party sites or software to have your files downloaded to your device.
You can install software like a Download manager, or other plugins to your web browser. The most common of the downloading source is safefrom.net. All you just have to do is copy the URL of the said video and paste it into the box provided by this site. With that, you download your YouTube videos for free. As stated before, the site has several qualities that users can choose from.