Google Drive Login – Login Google Drive From Window PC And Android Mobile
Google Drive Login: I don’t how much the name ‘Google Drive’ rings bell in your ear. But I know one thing for sure that each time the name Google drive is called, storage facility readily come to mind.
For those that are new to the service, Google Drive is Google’s approach to cloud storage. It is an online storage facility that helps users in cloud files storage for free.
For those that have Google Drive Account, Google drive login will help access your cloud account with ease.
It is accessible both from the mobile and desktop platform. You can access Google drive via your Android and iOS platform as well as Mac PC and window PC.
Other Features Of Google Drive
- Remember that Google drive is free for the basic account holder.
- Each user is allocated 15GB free storage space.
- Google drive can be integrated with your Gmail, Google photo, Whatsapp and so many services for data backup.
What can I use Google Drive For?
You can use Google drive for backing up files
For creating, adding and uploading files for later use.
Finding and adding document shared easily.
It helps in drag and drop of files and folders and it is easily accessible.
It is your surest way of keeping files safe and secured as you can download using different platform by mere Google Drive Login.
How to Complete Your Google Drive Login Online
The details below will explain extensively how to carry out your Google drive login without hitches. To get this done,
- Visit google drive homepage or click this link https://www.google.com/drive/.
- With the page opened, look out for the button that reads ‘Go to Google Drive’. Click on the button to continue.
- Next is for you to enter the email of the account linked to the Google drive account. Then click next.
- Enter your password correctly and Click on the ‘Sign in’ button to complete your Google Drive Login.
How to Access Your Own Drive account Fron Your PC OR Mobile.