How To Install YouTube AD Blocker:- Ad pop-ups on sites could be annoying. Most times when you intend to visit a certain site to retrieve information, some certain annoying ads go popping up. This is predominant on youtube.com. These ads most times create an unpleasant atmosphere for users. If you are of the same view with me, then this article on how to install YouTube AD Blocker is for you.
These ads most times create an unpleasant atmosphere for users. If you are of the same view with me, then this article on how to install YouTube AD Blocker is for you.
YouTube AD Blocker is built to provide you with a safe haven from these unending distractions from ads on YouTube. With YouTube AD Blocker, you will no more go through the heck that these ads pose while surfing the Youtube.com.
The good parts of this software are that it is supported by both Firefox, Safari, Android browsers and Google Chrome.
This ad blocker will as well help prevent most unwanted video pop-ups online.
To download YouTube AD Blocker for your Maxilla Firefox browser, click here.
What you need to know about AD Blocker
YouTube AD Blockers are programs built to be installed on the browser as an extension. It comes with inbuilt filter-lists. The filter lists are the main thing as the extension might be useless if the filter lists are not regulated. With the filter list, you can filter what type of video to restrict and which to allow.
How to Install YouTube AD Blocker
This YouTube AD Blocker plug-in is available for various browsers and has different ways of installing it on the various browsers. To install YouTube AD Blockers on
- Launch the chrome browser on your browser and visit the chrome installation page or click here
- With the page opened, click on the titled ‘install’ button
- This will unveil the pop window, click on the ‘Add button the pop-up window
- This will prepare your browser an ad-free time each time you visit YouTube.
- If you are using Firefox, then visit the installation page by clicking here
- With the page opened, ou can click on the install button to confirm by clicking ‘Allow and install Now’
- With this installation, you will no longer see the ad pop up while surfing sites, mostly YouTube.